Staff Selection Commission SSC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – SSC has published a recruitment notification for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity surveying & Contracts. You will get all complete information about this job like – Application process, selection process, important date, exam pattern, age limit, cut off, eligibility, admit card, result, no of vacancy, essential qualifications, pay scale, etc. We upload all the Sarkari/ Government Job vacancy details when it notification out on the daily basis. You can subscribe to us by filling an email subscription for the daily alert on your email with a free subscription. if you have any queries regarding the job you can comment below in the post, we are here to help you.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Organisation – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name – Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
Vacancy – Yet not disclose, soon will disclose on official website (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
Apply Mode – Online
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Level-6 (Rs 35400 – 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Job Location – All India.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Who Can Apply – All candidate
The age limit for the posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations as on 01.01.2021 is as under:
- Up to 30 Years
- Relaxation as per SSC Board
- Read notification for more age details
SSC JE Recruitment Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women/Ex-servicemen – No fee
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- For More detailed qualifications for respected posts read the notification.
How to Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must read the official notification before to apply from the website.
- If the form filling is online go to the official website or if offline you must fill in the details very carefully and post it to the given address in the notification.
- Register your personal details carefully like Name, Qualification, Category, Fees, etc.
- Choose always nearby centers if they are given.
- Pay the online fee through UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Carefully.
- Visit us or the Official website regarding admit card & Exam Date.
- If you get some issue you contact us regarding form exam date, admit card.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 30.10.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01.11.2020 (23:30)
- Time for generation of offline Challan and Last date: 03.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05.11.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Link
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Latest Jobs – Click Here